Huwebes, Pebrero 25, 2016

My K-to-12 Education

                I choose University of Makati as my school for k-11 because it gives the option I wanted to take and it is near to our home. University of Makati is one of the first college-pioneer of K-12 education in the Philippines. K-12 education has started in UMak since 2014 from its original implementation date which is the year of 2016. University of Makati has a very large capacity in land, it has big buildings, and it has an oval field. It feels like you are entering a private college university, UMak doesn’t seem like a public school because it set the standards of other private college university. Lastly, it has only 1k tuition fee and everything is free.
                Arts and Design track is what I have chosen in University of Makati. Singing is my passion, dancing is my talent and acting is my skill, I would just love to learn more about passion, talents and skills that will make me more mature and confident. I choose it because I want an improvements to myself as a person and. I wanted also to take risk myself if would succeed in this track.  I would love playing a role in front of audiences, sing a song for others and dance to inspire others.

2 komento: