Huwebes, Pebrero 25, 2016

English 10

                The first thing that comes in my mind when I heard the word English 10 is that the activities we had done for the rest of 10 months. Yes, it has been 10 months since my grade 10 years has started and yet, it comes to an end. Now, I have listed some of the activities we have done from first grading to fourth grading that made my junior high school life complete.
                In the first grading, making a blog is my favorite activity because it is my first time doing a blog. Now, I have posted several articles to my site and I’m very much happy as I read it all, it feels like memories came back. I will miss this.
                In the second grading, the CinePambata video is my favorite because we had so much fun doing scenes, editing the video and so much more. This is the first time that it has tested my patience and it works. I’m so happy that we represented our school as it was chosen to compete in the event. We didn’t win; we didn’t even get through the finals but still a wonderful experience.
                In the third grading, it is the News casting who made us more haggard. Haha. But it is a great experience because I have learned to edit videos like a pro. Haha. It is my favorite also because it is the first time that I came home very late; I came home at 2:30 AM and still wearing my uniform hahaha. It is one of my favorites too because it came back the close friendship of one of my classmates since grade 8.
                Lastly in the fourth grading, it is the worth taking thesis paper and defense is my most favorite activity this school year. It just molded my knowledge more consistent as I needed critical thinking here haha. It is my favorite also because we did a social experiment and an interview that made our thesis more accurate.

                Now, the time has come to an end. Everything has an ending but for me it is not just an ending, it is the worth-taking end of my school year. It is just the beginning of a whole new life. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento